Jake Gruszecki ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Name:
Jake Gruszecki

Year: Junior

Age: 20

Hometown: Fallston, Maryland

Major: Computer Science

Dream Job: Small business owner… or a stunt driver in Hollywood

Relationship Status: Engaged

Interests and Activities: Playing pool, watching football (go Packers!), paintball, going to the movies, astronomy, going to church, hanging with friends and my fiance.

Celebrity Crush: Emma Watson. She’s classy and cute.

I spent my summer… I had an internship with Stanley Black & Decker and I visited my fiance as much as I could on the weekends. I also spent time at home with my family.

If I could have one superpower it would be… Flying, so I could see world!

My ideal date is: Watching the sunset in a hot air balloon while overlooking the mountains.

The thing I’m looking forward to the most this semester: spending time with my fiance and passing my classes… hopefully.

JMU girls are the best because: They are all nice, friendly, and outgoing.

3 words that best describe Jake: Considerate, easy-going, and motivated.

Alexa is a junior from Cream Ridge, New Jersey.  She is studying Media Arts & Design with a concentration in Corporate Communication and minors in Creative Writing and Anthropology.  She works for the JMU Office of Residence Life as a Program Adviser and as the Graphics Editor for The Breeze.  She loves watching The Bachelor, pinning to her fashion boards and running outside.   Alexa aspires to work in the glamouous fashion magazine industry in New York City or LA.