Freshman year went by so fast, I can’t believe the year is really over! Here are all the feelings you freshman probably relate to as you head into the home stretch.
1. I’ll be back to having my own bedroom in no time! No more extra long twin bed!
2. No more classes/stress/tests once summer comes!
3. No more 8 ams
4. But I’m really gonna miss my friends
5. Thinking about how I still have to get through finals
6. Thinking back on all the memories and about how much things have changed in just one year
Here’s to hoping sophomore is filled with more awesome memories at the best place:)