How to Glam Up Your JMU T-shirts!

We have finally reached March, which means that St. Patty’s Day is just around the corner. Whether you are hitting the bars to get your fill of green beer, or just enjoying time with your friends, it will be a blast. As you know, many people choose to deck themselves out with green and gold accessories and shamrocks galore on this holiday.Since I’m pretty girly when it comes to my fashion sense, I like to glam up my JMU Duke Club t-shirts. Over the summer, I was looking online for cheap shirts on the JMU bookstore website and stumbled across a shirt that was just for St. Patty’s Day. I just had to get it, and now I’m pulling it out of the back of my closet for a makeover.

This is a style I did for one of my Duke Club tees, which I think is super cute, but I figured I’d jump on Pinterest for an additional idea.

Here is another way to glam up your t-shirts and add a touch of flare.

Hey Ya'll! Here at James Madison University I'm majoring in Writing, Rhetoric and Technical Communication and minoring in Family Studies. I'm just a student writing my way through college, and when I'm not busy doing that, I have my nose in a book. I couldn't make it through a day without Country music, and I love the OBX (it's Heaven on earth!).