Style

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: COLLEGE GIRL EDITION

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.
thread wallet

Price: $16.00

A perfect and affordable gift for any college gal is definitely a card holder, specifically this Thread Wallet. I was given a similar item last year, and I use it way more than I thought I would! Whenever I’m going out to the bars and don’t want to bring my entire purse, I can slip this in my pocket perfectly to hold my ID and debit card! The Thread Wallet also has a keyring, so that your college gal can attach their apartment key to it as well. The Thread Wallet comes in many different colors and patterns, so you can find one that fits your gift recipient’s style. Personally, my favorite is the Cheetah print.

Ban.do Large 12 Month Annual Planner

Price: $29.95

New year, new planner! I chose to list the Ban.do 12 Month Planner because they are available in many different sizes and patterns, and you can choose the one that fits your loved one the most! The best thing about these planners are that they come with stickers, several sections of the planner for monthly and weekly planning, and aesthetically pleasing artwork at the beginning of each month. You can’t go wrong with gifting a fresh planner for 2022.

revlon one-step hair dryer & volumizer hot air brush

Price: $44.99

The perfect gift for a college girl on the go! It has definitely saved my life more than once. This one-step blow dryer gives you a blow out that looks like you just left the salon. It comes with two speed/heat settings, in addition to a cool setting for each individual’s preference. It’s decently priced as compared to other blow-dry brushes on the market, and has great reviews. Currently on sale at ULTA, too.

AT-home gel polish manicure kit

Price: $79.99

One of the greatest struggles of my college life has been finding the time and money to get my nails done. Especially when living in a dorm or if you don’t have a car on campus with you. Which is why an at-home gel manicure kit could be the perfect gift for your college gal! The Gel Polish Pro Kit by the brand Red Carpet Manicure, which can be fount at ULTA, comes with an LED lamp, base coat, top coat, gel polish remover, cuticle oil, and more! I actually put this item on my Christmas list this year, so you should get it for your college gal too.

Matching loungewear set

Price: Top $98.00, Bottoms $90.00

Matching sets are not only insanely easy and cute to throw on, but they are also so cozy! They can be worn while lounging around, to the dining hall, or to class. The Set Active Cropped Crewneck and Sweatpants in the color Mocha are just to die for! You can find matching loungewear sets in almost every clothing store from a range of prices, so don’t feel like you need to purchase one at this price if its not in your budget.

ugg classic mini II boot

Price: $150.00

UGG boots have undoubtedly made a comeback in 2021, specifically the UGG Boot Mini II Boot. And honestly, I don’t need a lot of convincing to wear UGGs.These can be dressed up or dressed down, and make the perfect wardrobe staple for any college student. Not to mention, they are the coziest shoes to exist on the planet, according to me. UGGS are an investment. Make the investment. Not sponsored, BTW.

Hi! I'm Ashley and I am currently studying Writing, Rhetoric, and Technical Communication at James Madison University. I also have a minor in Political Science. I serve as the JMU Her Campus Chapter's Senior Editor on the Executive Board. Thank you for taking the time to read my articles!