Harry Styles performing at the 2021 Grammy Awards
Photo by Francis Specker / CBS
Beauty

Harry Styles’ New Beauty Line, Pleasing, is the Perfect Gift to Give This Holiday Season

“When we decided Pleasing would make beauty products, I wanted to be sure they were something I would use,” Styles said in a press release. “I didn’t want to make products to mask people, I wanted to highlight them and make them feel beautiful.”

Harry Styles, who is known for breaking gender stereotypes and for his gender-neutral wardrobe, has launched his very own beauty brand, Pleasing. Styles is a celebrity who celebrates love, acceptance, equality, and gender fluidity, and he has brought this theme into his brand. True to the star’s gender-neutral approach to fashion and beauty, Pleasing’s campaign models include both men and women. This beauty brand is vegan and cruelty free and celebrates beauty products that are gender neutral and can be loved by everyone. Pleasing products are glamourous and perch on the horizon of a new non-binary wave in beauty. Styles said the brand celebrates “the multitude of unique identities in our community.”

The products in Harry’s new beauty brand are the perfect gift to give this Holiday season. It might seem early, but Christmas is fast approaching, which means it’s time to discover the best beauty gifts to wrap up for your nearest and dearest. Whether it’s a collection of gorgeous nail polish shades, jaw-dropping makeup, or soothing skin care, Pleasing is a fresh and matchless gift.

The vegan and cruelty-free beauty brand is comprised of six products: four nail polishes, a dual roller ball lip and eye serum, and a facial serum. This beauty line is unique because it is inspired entirely by pearls, which is seen in the products’ colors, names, packaging, etc. 

In a recent interview with Dazed magazine, Harry states, “I don’t think being beautiful or feeling beautiful is about looking good. When people are happy and glowing, they’re radiating. And that’s what I think the products do, it’s about helping you feel beautiful.” No matter who you are purchasing for, Pleasing beauty products are sure to be a fun and revitalizing gift for all loved ones. 

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.