roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Five Best Drinks to Order at Starbucks when you need CAFFEINE

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

1. Cold Brew

Cold brew isn’t just the best thing ever created, it also has enough caffeine to give you that boost to last for days. One venti cold brew has a shocking 310 mg of caffeine. In comparison to a normal venti Iced Coffee with milk that has just a mere 170 mg, Cold Brew is the clear winner if you’re trying to get that delicious coffee taste, but extra caffeine needed to last an all-nighter.

2. Starbucks Doubleshot on Ice

This beverage is by far the most delicious caffeinated Starbucks drink IMO. With a jaw-dropping 5 shots of espresso in a Venti, made with classic syrup and a splash of milk. This delicious beverage will be sure to wake you up. I mean, a venti has 375 mg of caffeine in it!

3. Blonde Brewed Coffee

This one is gonna be a shock for you, but little does the public know that blonde roast has a frick ton of caffeine in it! And if you did know that, then whoops and pat yourself on the back, because you’re basically a barista now. A venti blonde roast has a startling 475 mg of caffeine in it! Mayo Clinic says that 400 mg of caffeine a day is safe, so with this drink you better brace yourself for the shakes. But when in doubt, it really gets the job done.

4. Iced Blonde Americano

Yes, I know Americano’s have a special breed of people that enjoy their bitter yet flavorful taste. Basically, all an americano includes is shots of espresso and water, but at Starbucks they get an extra shot compared to a normal latte. So go wild with that venti and indulge in that 340 mg of caffeine!

5. Cordusio

This new Italian-inspired Starbucks drink is more than just a silly name, this bad boy has a whopping 320 mg of caffeine in a venti. Made with whole milk and mocha, its got the taste of the mocha, but the caffeine that will keep you up for days!

Lexie is a marketing & music gal, who enjoys listening to Taylor Swift, drinks an alarming amount of cold brew & loves going to concerts!