CONTESTANT #2: Chris Kane

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

* Mr. JMU Campus Freshman *

Name:  Chris Kane

Hometown: West Islip, New York

Major: Marketing

Why should readers vote for you to win Mr. JMU Campus Freshman?
Why shouldn’t they?  Just kidding.  I would have to say because I’m an easy going guy, I like making people laugh, and it would be an honor and a privilege to win Mr. JMU Campus Freshman. 

JMU girls are best because…
I never said they were the best. ;)

What qualities do you look for in a girlfriend?
Well if I have to boil it down to a few, my girlfriend would have to also enjoy long walks on the beach, watching the sunset from atop a hill, candle-lit dinners, and cuddling.

What do you want to do with your life?
Honestly, I have no idea.  I want to do something profound, to be remembered in a good way, and make bank.  “Heroes are remembered but legends never die.”

If you could trade lives with anyone for a day who would it be?
Anyone at all? Hmm, I am going to have to go with Ryan Reynolds.  He is, after all, the sexiest man alive.

* Think Chris’s got what it takes to win?  Check back November 13 – 19 to submit your vote! *

Alexa is a junior from Cream Ridge, New Jersey.  She is studying Media Arts & Design with a concentration in Corporate Communication and minors in Creative Writing and Anthropology.  She works for the JMU Office of Residence Life as a Program Adviser and as the Graphics Editor for The Breeze.  She loves watching The Bachelor, pinning to her fashion boards and running outside.   Alexa aspires to work in the glamouous fashion magazine industry in New York City or LA.