This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

There are so many reality TV shows coming up this fall season, both old and new. I am here to fill you in on what to look out for on your streaming services!

The Golden Bachelor

Airing on ABC (and streaming on Hulu) on September 28th, The Golden Bachelor has reality TV fans buzzing over a new spin on an all-time favorite show. For the first time, we will get to see a 72-year-old Bachelor named Gerry Turner search for love with 22 senior women. I am ecstatic to see the drama that will unfold this season.

Survivor

The latest cast has been released for the 45th season of Survivor and they are going head-to-head for $1 million. Premiering on September 27th, the 90-minute episodes will air every Wednesday on CBS and Paramount Plus. From a truck driver to a civil rights attorney to a contestant from last season (Bruce Perreault), the 17 diverse cast members are ready to take on life in the wild.

The amazing race

Premiering right after the Survivor premiere on CBS and Paramount Plus, this exciting new cast will be racing around the world, competing in competitions until there is only one duo left standing to win $1 million. Amazing Race has always been one of my favorite reality shows to watch because it allows me to understand new cultures and experiences throughout the whole world.

Bachelor in paradise

There isn’t drama quite like the drama that Bachelor in Paradise has. Bringing rejected singles from both The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, this show is practically a recipe for disaster (in the best way possible). Season 9 will be premiering on ABC (streaming on Hulu) on September 28th right after The Golden Bachelor! If you happened to watch the most recent season of The Bachelorette with my queen Charity Lawson, you will be pleased to know that there will be 5 men from that season taking on paradise for another chance at love.

The kardashians

Season 4 of The Kardashians is coming back to Disney Plus on September 28th filled with chaos and unrelatable problems that I will still most definitely tune in for. Fans are dying to know what’s going on between the family as the trailer teases new romances, tensions, and a lingering feud between Kourtney and Kim.

This is just the tip of the iceberg for reality shows coming this fall! Check out a full list so you don’t miss out on anything and don’t forget your popcorn.

senior jmu communications i love sushi, boba, and slay