Bottom Lash Mascara: What it is & Why You Need it!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Ever have trouble getting those pesky baby lashes? I know I do! A lot of days I will skip out on including them altogether rather than attempting to apply mascara and having to clean up with a cotton swab. Lucky for us, Clinique introduced a new product for just this problem. Their Bottom Lash Mascara has a tiny, tapered brush that’s perfect for getting those little bottom lashes. It’s easy to maneuver and the best part is that it only costs $10! Its super perfect for a wide-eyed look with no cleanup. You can even use it on your top lashes to lengthen, de-clump, and get to the base of the lash for thicker looking lashes. I especially love it for coating the hard-to-reach lashes on the sides of my eyes. This product is definitely a new staple for my makeup bag! Purchase it here!

See what a difference it makes?!

I am a junior at JMU studying Media Arts & Design- Corporate Communication. I am a member of Phi Mu Fraternity in addition to Her Campus! I was born in Troy, OH and grew up in both Kings Mountain, NC and Richmond, VA. I am the oldest child, the only blonde in my immediate family, and the only one who has 20/20 vision.