brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Bo-Jack Cicola ’19

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Name: Bo-Jack Cicola

Hometown: Harrisonburg, Virginia

Year: Junior

Major: Undecided

Hobbies: Chasing Quad cats, taking pictures for Instagram, and eating as much as possible until getting kicked out of E-Hall

Dream Job: Instagram Celebrity

What’s your favorite part about being a JMU pup?

I love so many things! I think my favorite part is going on the Quad and getting a lot of attention from the nice people that think I’m cute.

Do you like living in an apartment off campus?

Yes! I love it, there are a ton of other pups on my street. It’s a lot of fun being somewhere that I’m not the only dog.

How long will you be at JMU?

I wish I could stay forever, but you can catch me on the Quad until I graduate in May 2019.

Do you have any suggestions to other JMU pups/their moms and dads?

Just make sure to get a lot of exercise! It’s fun having someone to play with, especially with great places like the Quad and the Arboretum. The dog park is also a fun place to visit — just make sure not to lose your toys!

Finally, how do you plan on pursuing your dreams of becoming Instagram-famous?

I just hope people follow me because they think I’m cute and clever. My idol is Doug the Pug. Maybe I’ll never be as famous as him, but a pup can hope!

If you’re interested in seeing more of Bo’s adventures, be sure to follow him on Instagram! @bojack_glock_rari

Rachel graduated from the Honors College at James Madison University in May 2017 and is pursuing a career in the media/PR industry. She majored in Media Arts & Design with a concentration in journalism and minored in Spanish and Creative Writing. She loves spending time with friends and family, traveling, and going to the beach.