Back to School Survival Kits: The Essentials + Giveaway!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

After a long weekend in New York visiting friends and attending my cousin’s wedding I arrived home to the greatest of surprises – the first package from Her Campus for the Fall 2013 Back to School giveaway! Stocked with Neurosonic drinks and SK Energy shots, it was a great start to the surprises ahead.

I remembered trying Neuro SONIC drinks at the Her Campus Collegiette Conference in New York City this past summer. Not only are they delicious, but they are a great source of energy especially if coffee isn’t your thing!

We shared the SK energy shots with our Her Campus team and our friends around campus and they all had great things to say. My roommate took a few to help her get through some late nights working on honors projects and another friend used one while working on her senior thesis. Both agreed that it was one of the best tasting energy shots they’ve tried – way better than 5 Hour Energy – and there was no crash after!

A few days later I recieved the best and final package – the ultimate back to school box with Her Campus swag, Poppin’ gear, a Chipotle buy 1 get 1 card, LUNA bars and more! I can’t wait to share these goodies with ther Her Campus JMU team at our meeting this week.

Also, as a prize for being such amazing readers and for celebrating reaching 1K followers on our Twitter page, we will be hosting a giveaway with some of these amazing prizes this Thursday! Definitely look out for that.

I love being a part of Her Campus. It has certainly been one of the most rewarding and defining experiences of my undergraduate career. I’ve met with and become great friends with so many amazing women and would defintely encourage everyone at JMU and elsewhere to join this wonderful international team!

HCXO,

Kelly