This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Name: Ariel Kim

Hometown: Forest, VA

Year: Senior

Age: 21

Major: Health Sciences Health Studies. I really hope to pursue a career in nursing after I graduate!

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle…just kidding, I am an independent woman who don’t need no man. It’s more like single and ready for some Pringles…

Campus Involvement: I recently just got into SafeRides and applying was one of the best decisions I’ve made!

Favorite Season: Fall, because pumpkin pie is so prevalent and pumpkin pie is the bomb diggity.

Favorite Movie: Fast and Furious 6 or Titanic… total opposite spectrums on the list but both are such classics.

Favorite Candy: Kit Kat! Also Sour Patch Watermelons and Starbursts (but only the FaveReds kind)

Guilty Pleasure: Going to Yahoo!’s main page and scrolling through all of the featured stories

Netflix Addiction(s): The Office, Parks and Rec, Friday Night Lights, Scandal

Favorite Part of Campus: ISAT rooftop

Pumpkin Spice Latte or Salted Caramel Latte: I actually hate both and would much rather drink sweet tea.

If money wasn’t an object and you could have any job in the world: I would choose to be a zookeeper for a penguin exhibit or a tour guide for the Northern Lights in either Sweden or Alaska.

Yasmine is a senior at James Madison University majoring in writing, rhetoric and technical communication. Half-Italian and half-Palestinian, she was born and raised in Herndon, VA. Her favorite shows include New Girl, The Office, and Law and Order: SVU. During the school year, Yasmine writes for publications such as Potty Mouth, Port & Main Magazine, The Breeze, and Health Greatness, in addition to Her Campus. She is also involved in many clubs around campus, such as Muslim Student Association, SafeRides, and Make Your Mark On Madison. She has a passion for writing and hopes to begin her career as a fashion journalist after college. 
Aleixka has a B.A. in Media Arts and Design and a minor in Spanish from James Madison University. She loves all things books, traveling, food, and photography.