This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Whether you had one final or five, finals week is a stressful time for almost everyone. Campus is crawling with students of all types. Maybe you know one, maybe you’ve met one, or maybe you are one. Here are some of the people you meet during finals week.

The “I haven’t been to class all semester”

The “I only have one final!”

The “All-nighter”

The “Starbucks addict”

The “I can’t take one more flashcard”

The “Senioritis victim”

The “I haven’t showered since November”

Sophomore SMAD major at JMU with a passion for people, donuts, music, coffee and pretending to do homework outside. If you watch Parks and Recreation we'll get along just fine.
Hey everyone! I'm Megan, a senior at James Madison University pursuing a double major in the School of Media Arts and Design (with a concentration in journalism) and political science, and a minor in political communication. I am an avid Netflix viewer, obsessed with breakfast foods, and a yogi-- queue the headstand. I love to read news and stay up to date with all things pop culture...and I also love to write, go figure! Due to extreme wanderlust, I am always on the move, and I look forward to traveling the world and whatever comes with it. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you have. Enjoy!