1. Use Pinterest to plan out your aesthetic. This includes everything from table settings to cake ideas.
2. Browse Etsy for an enormous variety of decorations and custom invitations.
3. Explore Facebook Marketplace, eBay, and even the resale app, Mercari, for unique and vintage finds. In my pregnant older sister’s case, she’s on the hunt for an antique carriage to display at the shower.
4. Search Amazon for behind the scenes tools such as cookie cutters, paper punches, and everything in between.
5. Regularly visit stores like Tj Maxx, Target, Hobby Lobby, Tuesday Morning, and even Party City for incredible finds. On a good day, you may just find something perfectly specific to your shower.