element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Cheap Secret Santa Gift Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Struggling to find the perfect gift for your bestie? As a fellow college student, it’s not a surprise that we can’t afford to buy our friends super nice gifts but no worries! Below I got you covered with 20 CHEAP gift ideas that’ll make your Secret Santa exchange flawless, all items are $20.00 or less!

1. Bear Coat

The bear coats have been the biggest trend this fall and winter season! Comfy and cozy, these jackets go with EVERYTHING! You can find cheap ones at Zaful, like this one! It runs for $19.99 and is totally worth the coins!

2. Makeup Palette

(Youtube tutorial)

You can never go wrong with giving the gift of makeup! This holiday season try out a Morphe x Jaclyn Hill palette at Ulta. For $15.00 the looks are endless.

3. Beanie

It is the perfect season to wear beanies! They can be dressed up or down and are totally cute. Check this cute pom pom beanie from Kohls, It runs for $9.99!

4. Fuzzy Socks

This one is definitely a personal favorite of mine! Who does not love fuzzy socks? Old Navy has a variety of holiday themed fuzzy socks like these! One pair runs you $5.99!

5. Personalized Necklace

This gift is super inexpensive yet super meaningful and thoughtful. On Etsy, you can personalize a necklace for your friend with whatever message you want on it! Necklaces start at $8.00.

6. Holiday Koozie

These koozies are funny and more of a gag gift, but perfect for anyone who wants to keep their drinks cold and festive. For $2.99 each, the ugly sweater koozie definitely a steal!

7. Sunglasses

You can never go wrong with sunglasses. Even if it’s chilly out, there is always sun and sunnies can be the perfect accessory for any outfit. These trendy shades from Urban Outfitters are $16.00.

8. Vinyl

Not every friend will be able to use this gift so check that your Secret Santa receiver has a record player before you bless them with some good music! Khalid’s album is right under $20.00. This gift is aesthetically pleasing yet totally unique and fun!

9. Phone Case

The possibilities for finding cute new phone cases are endless but this case runs a little over $12.00 from Etsy and manages to bring a cute winter theme to your phone! Your bestie will love this cute pop of winter.

10. Cute Workout Leggings

For every girl, leggings are a necessity in your closet! Surprise your friend with an edgy pair of athletic leggings from Forever 21. For a little under $15.00, it does not get much better than this!

Hopefully you found something inexpensive and perfect for your Secret Santa to make this holiday a blast. Happy Holidays

I'm 18 and am currently a student at James Madison University. I am an avid music lover and have a passion for writing! I come from a small town in New Jersey and carry big dreams to eventually work in the music industry. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mikayla__h/?hl=en
School of Media Arts and Design student with a concentration in Interactive Design. Campus Correspondent for the JMU chapter of Her Campus, Campus Coordinator for Rent the Runway on Campus, and Social Media Marketing Intern for Auntie Anne's.