Spring Break 2015: International Edition!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JHU chapter.

Here’s to the fact that it snowed on Saturday, and to the tears we’re shedding for Spring Break as we sit, fingers crossed in our tank tops and jackets, hoping for Homecoming to be warm. Want to rub just a little salt in the wound as we buckle down for our fourth midterm of the week? Check out these international spring break destinations our JHU sisters went on and maybe get inspired for next year!

Best friend trip to the Bahamas? Heck, yes!

Rather sail around Bermuda with your boyfriend, props to you girl! You know we’re all jealous. 

Beach not your style? Throw on those hiking boots and explore the Down Under in Australia!

Want to get just a little bit more out of your Spring Break? Take an educational trip with Hillel and learn about the past, present, and future of Judaism in Vienna!

Europe your style, but not really into that whole education-on-a-break thing? Then go visit your best friend in Budapest who’s studying abroad! Free housing and local knowledge!

Or visit your sister in Morocco and hop over to Spain for a few days of churros and siestas!

Too cool for all of us and wanna head to the Middle East? Check out Dubai and the desert life.

You’ll get awesome photos from any of these international spring break destinations! Better start planning for next year!

Photos Courtesy of Ellen Waddell, Meredith Lipp, Lindsey Sanborn, Serena Frechter, Jasmine Jones, Naomi Rodgers, and Alana DiSabatino.