This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JHU chapter.

Up next is Milan Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2016. Milan saw a lot of smoky eyes so I won’t be including those. Instead, here are some more interesting beauty looks interpreted.

Gucci

Some shows offer multiple looks instead of the usual one. This season, Gucci did just that and two of the looks were quite striking.

If you can tell, the artists at Gucci slightly under-lined the upper lip to define the cupid’s bow. The lips are also ombré: a magenta-berry at the edges with a brighter red in the center. To replicate the ombré, you can take a lipstick and dab it in the center of your lips and blend it out to the edges. The brows are left undone, so keep them simple and slightly filled. A soft peachy satin swept over the lids finishes this look.

Again, the brows are left undone here. The peach blush is taken high up and connects with the peach on the lids. Instead, you can try the peach on the lids and a peach blush lower down on the apples of your cheeks. Ample highlighter, clear lip gloss, and wavy hair (instead of crimped) finish off this angelic look.

Marni

Bold lips and brows take center stage here. Fill in your eyebrows and apply a vampy lip gloss. To tone down the gloss, try blotting it to cut some of the shine and pigment. Highlight your inner eyes and cheekbones with a shimmery color to balance out the darkness of the brows and lips.

Prada

Keep the majority of your face simple, but go for a red lip. Yes, go full out red lipstick (I’ve seen it around campus, so it’s less out of place than vampy!), but you can use a red gloss instead for shine and less pigment. Brush back your brows but leave them mostly unfilled. Highlight the inner corner of your eyes with a matte or satin color, instead of a shimmery one. With a soft brown shadow, you can go for a subtle cat eye. Messy waves in your hair will finish off this look.

Megan DiTrolio is a writing seminars major at Johns Hopkins University.