Campus Cutie Lindsay Kiernan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JHU chapter.

1.     Name: Lindsay Kiernan

2.     Major, Year: Writing Seminars and English, Second Semester Senior

3.     Hometown: Coronado, California

4.     Affiliated with: Kappa Kappa Gamma, Residential Life, J.Magazine, Co-President of the English Club, Baltimore by Hand, The Johns Hopkins University Press, and HerCampus.

5.     You can probably find me…planning my next trip abroad, which is currently an Asia trip after I graduate.   

6.     The best thing about Hopkins is…it has given me the opportunity to meet truly amazing people and take classes that focus on what I love—Writing. 

7.     Something I’m especially proud of is…my knowledge of all the cupcakes places in the area. Current favorite place is La Cakerie which is by Penn Station and has BOGO every Tuesday and Wednesday with a student ID. 

8.     Something most people don’t know about me is…I’m obsessed with Canada and left-handed people. 

9.     This year, I hope to…do everything that comes up since it’s my last semester. I want to check off all the things on my bucket list and spend as much time with my friends as possible.

10. In five years, I will be…either living abroad or coming back from living abroad and working in a publishing firm.

11. Next up for me is…finding a job and graduating (ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!).