This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JHU chapter.

Hello! This week I have some great affordable fall lipsticks by the brand Nyx. If you haven’t heard of them they’re pretty much my favorite drugstore brand. They have great affordable prices but a HUGE range of really great products. I picked these up at Ulta (in Canton) and CVS.

Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream ($5.99): This is quickly becoming one of my most favorite drug store lipsticks. They have a matte finish so they can feel a little dry but they last so long! I only have to reapply them after I eat, otherwise they last for hours! It makes wearing bright or bold colors super easy. I have the colors Amsterdam (a bright red), Monte Carlo (a true red) and Prague (great magenta for fall).

Nyx Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick ($6.99) This is a similar matte lipstick and they come in a range of neutral colors. I find these slightly more crumbly than the soft matte lip creams, but theyre still really long lasting! I have the colors Exotic (a deep pink nude), Corset (light grey toned nude) and Embellishment (grey toned purple). This color range is great for people more into neutral/wearable tones for fall.

MirrorsandHaze

Nyx Simply Vamp Lip Cream ($6.49) I only have this in one color, Bewitching, which is a great vampy dark purple. These are a great buttery formula so they wont dry out your lips but they could smudge a little more. This color range is great for anyone wanting to try out dramatic, darker colors for fall and winter.

I’ll be sure to explore more fall trends in the upcoming week!