1. Name: Katie Chang
2. Major, Year: Computer Science, Senior
3. Hometown: Lake Oswego, Oregon
4. Affiliated with: alpha Kappa Delta Phi sorority, JHU Eclectics, Hopkins Figure Skating
5. You can probably find me… watching TV shows, K-Pop, and/or dance videos while pretending to code.
6. The best thing about Hopkins is… having a small, quaint community-feel right in the middle of a big, bustling city.
7. Something I’m especially proud of is… being able to stand up and start again no matter how many times I’m beaten down. It’s hard, but it’s rewarding!
8. Something most people don’t know about me is… my favorite things are coffee and Disney (on my bucket list: visit all the Disney parks!)
9. This year, I hope to… grow taller…?
10. In five years, I will be… either in law school for intellectual property/patent law or at some snazzy new tech start-up.
11. Next up for me is… a fall break trip to Shenandoah National Park with my sisters, and a trip to Taiwan with my family over winter break!
12.Relationships Status: Error 404: Not Found…
13. What do you want our readers to know? October is Breast Cancer Awareness (BCA) Month. Alpha Kappa Delta Phi has an exclusive partnership with Avon Breast Cancer Crusade. In celebration of BCA month, the JHU chapter of aKDPhi is hosting a bunch of events, including a fashion show featuring designers from MICA! Also, our annual breast cancer awareness festival, Breastival, is on the 24th. Keep your eyes peeled for the next event.
All in all, please pass along good thoughts to those you know who are affected by breast cancer, not only during this month, but all year long.