1. When everyone notices the temperature change, there’s a mass exodus flooding from the depths of D level.
2. Everyone flocks to the beach for cornhole and baseball like it’s the Fourth of July.
3. There’s a strange mix of parkas and booty shorts as you walk down the street – no one’s really sure how to dress.
4. Instead of steaming coffee and hot chocolate, everyone is running to Starbucks for their iced coffee and iced tea fix.
5. The outfits you see when you go out that night make you question if it really is the middle of July.