This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

With the fall season coming, there is a whole lot to look forward to. Even though summer is my favorite season of all, fall brings so many amazing things towards the end of the year that make it so exciting. Here are five of my favorite things that are coming this fall season.  

1. Thanksgiving  

Thanksgiving is truly one of my favorite holidays mainly because of the overall vibe that it gives off. I love the feeling of being around my family, the ones in life who matter the most, and having a day to be thankful for the life that we have together. Also, my mom makes the best Thanksgiving dinner in the world and I think about that yummy meal all year long! 

1. Pumpkin Spice 

Although it may be basic, pumpkin spice is one of my all-time favorite flavors. While some companies create some over the top foods that are pumpkin spice flavored, desserts and drinks are always a must. Pumpkin spice to me screams all things fall! 

1. Cute Clothes 

When it comes to summer clothes, I do not feel like there are many kinds of cute pieces that can be dressed up. Fall clothes that I love include little boots, flannels, scarves, beanies, and cozy sweaters. All of these garments are perfect for cute pictures for fall events.  

1. My Moms Birthday  

My beautiful mother’s birthday is November 22nd and it is a day I really look forward to in the fall. My mom is my best friend, and she has done so much every day of my life to make me feel beautiful and loved every day. To celebrate her on her day and to show her how special she is feels crucial to me.  

1. Beautiful Fall Leaves 

Even if the weather itself might not be my favorite, nature in the fall is so beautiful and colorful. All of the amazing leave colors falling on the ground make for a stunning landscape no matter the time of day. If only it could be 80 degrees and look that gorgeous!   

Olivia Robb

Jefferson '26

Hi! My name is Olivia Robb and I am a first-year Pre-Medical Studies major here at TJU! I love many things from makeup to Marvel and I am so excited to be a part of this group!