This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

In celebration of Halloween spirit, several of the Her Campus PhilaU team members collaborated on this adorable collection of throwback halloween costumes, and the only way to describe it is cuteness overload! Enjoy, and happy halloween from Her Campus PhilaU! -XOXO

“Can we take a second to appreciate how cute I am?” – Jackie B.

“Was definitely feeling myself…and the milk. Pretty sure my mom used this costume for all three of us.” – Jackie B.

“While I was normally the stereotypical princess, one year I went has an elephant, because I guess my favorite animal was an elephant. Pretty iconic.” – Logan A.

“Cat lady for life.” – Kellyn K.

“Have you ever seen such an adorable Lady Liberty?” – Kellyn K.

“Cutest pumpkin in the patch…” – Ashby S.

“… and my 4th grade Medusa costume!” – Ashby S.

“Raggedy Ann who? You mean this isn’t a teething toy?” – Cora B.

“When I was not Ariel for Halloween, I was still a princess dressed in light pink. Priorities, you know?” – Abbey P.

“Pretty sure I was a ladybug three years in a row!” – Abbey P.

I am a senior Textile Materials Technoloy major from good ol' Pollock Pines, CA. I love water skiing, dancing, and mom blogs!!!!!!! 
Stockton University 2020
Kellyn Kemmerer

Jefferson '19

Senior Textile Materials Technology student from a small town in Northeastern Pennsylvania. You can find her watching Food Network or funny cat videos, making lengthy Spotify playlists, window shopping, writing, and reading.
I am a sophomore Fashion Merchandising major from the eastern shore of Maryland. My interests include books, fashion, music, and movies.
Cora Burns

Jefferson '20

Trying to figure it out and writing about it as I go.
Abbey is a student at Philadelphia University where she is studying graphic design. In her free time, she loves to be at the beach, travel to new places (especially in Philly), and play board games with friends.