This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

Happy Thanksgiving week! I feel that as college students we all need a well-deserved break. I’ve decided it would be fun to rank the most popular Thanksgiving foods in order from worst to best.

Mashed Potatoes

• I do NOT get the hype. The texture. The smell. Ew! Bottom of my list every time!

Cranberry Sauce

• Another ew!!!! I love cranberry juice and all things cranberry flavored however, I cannot stand the texture and the bitterness of cranberry sauce. 

Turkey

• I feel like people who claim to love turkey are lying! Turkey isn’t at the absolute bottom of my list, but it’s also not at the top. 

Stuffing

• Stuffing is right in the middle for me. Not great, but not terrible.

Green Bean Casserole

• I personally love green beans and green bean casserole is something I really only have on Thanksgiving, so it tastes good every year!

Cornbread

• Butter on cornbread? YUM! (Especially when it is warmed up)

Mac & cheese

• If the only dish at Thanksgiving was mac and cheese, I would be content. There is nothing like homemade mac and cheese!!
Brynn Hurley

Jefferson '25

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for visiting my website! My name is Brynn Hurley. I am currently studying Communications with a focus in Journalism at Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA, however, I am from Southern New Jersey. For my whole life, I have lived in a lakeside- log cabin, but I tend to be more of a preppy girl! I am very passionate about fashion, particularly petite fashion. I am 5″0, so finding brands that fit me right can be a struggle! I enjoy sharing the clothes and accessories that work for my build. (P.S. I absolutely love anything blue and white!) Some of my favorite things to post are my outfits, accessories, and vacations! I love to travel with my family and boyfriend, Alec, and dream of going to every state. There is nothing more delightful than a long weekend away to a charming inn! My greatest aspiration is to share my love for these things with the world through social media and blogging. For the past few years, I have been running a blog, along with several social media platforms, called “Blissfully Brynn” to share all of my passions in an aesthetic way, in hope of being a full-time blogger. My brand can be described as feminine, preppy, and classy. Blissfully, Brynn