This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

This weekend my roommate and I attended the PHS Pop Up Garden in Manayunk. This place was absolutely adorable with all the string lights and picnic style tables. We split both the tacos and the chicken fingers and fries. The tacos were my favorite out of the two, but they both were delicious! We both only had one drink because they were slightly pricey; I would recommend maybe having some drinks before you go instead of ordering a bunch at the pop-up or else your wallet may be hurting the next day.

The place is slightly hidden if you aren’t looking for it which means it’s not super crowded with people. It is also adorable for some fun photos with friends! This place was also super compliant with COVID guidelines, they have contactless ordering and food drop off and everything is in disposable containers. Lastly, the staff does ensure that all the rules are followed by reminding those to wear masks and not linger throughout the garden. I would certainly recommend going before it’s gone! I will most definitely be making a second trip.

Megan Manderson

Jefferson '21

Hello, my name is Megan and I am junior fashion merchandising and management major!