lucas ludwig aRk7FZie1T4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
lucas ludwig aRk7FZie1T4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

If you’re like me, you watch the Olympics 50% wishing you had some crazy athletic skills and the other 50% ogling them. If you don’t do the latter, don’t worry! This HC girl has got you covered.

1. Ryan Locthe

While there is controversy surrounding this Olympic champ that has made some people lose faith in him it’s hard to look at him and not drool…even just a little. But not to worry because there’s upcoming cuties in the world of swimming that have yet to make us question their intentions (i.e Ryan Murphy, Cody Miller, and Caeleb Dressel)

2. The Final Five

These girls lit up their gymnastic stage with their killer routines that made you question, “How are they human?” Meanwhile you struggle to not eat the whole tub of ice cream. On or off the stage, these girls are beautiful inside and out. All the hugs and cheering those girls gave each other made you choke up a little. I also thinkI can safely say we were all extremely jealous of Simone Biles when Zac Efron came out to Rio to see her…sigh.

3. Tom Daley

This British cutie stole our hearts with his charming smile and abs. Part of us wished we had a chance with him, but the other part can’t get over how cute him and his husband are! For now, we’ll settle for watching him spin and dive gracefully in the pool.  

4. Katie Ledecky

Not only is Katie dynamite in the pool, she’s also a head turner. And as if that isn’t enough, you can just tell she is the biggest sweetheart out there. I mean, how could you not love her?! She’s breaking records everywhere she goes, and then on top of that, she’s so humble about it all. And please…I have never looked as good crying as she did during her final gold medal ceremony.

5. Michael Phelps

Mr. Olympian himself has had us hooked since day one. This 6 foot 4 monster has captured our hearts with his goofy grin and fish-like talent. But as he settles down with his fiancé and son, it’s hard not to be happy for him. We’ll always be his number one fans and even though he’s off the market, we can’t help put love him and his little family!

I am a senior Textile Materials Technoloy major from good ol' Pollock Pines, CA. I love water skiing, dancing, and mom blogs!!!!!!! 
Anna McFadden

Jefferson '19

.