Mr. and Mrs. India

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

This Saturday, April 2, PhilaU’s very own SASA club will be hosting their annual show. This year’s theme is Mr. & Mrs. India. Mr. and Mrs. India is a pageant where multiple contestants will give it all they got in order to win over this year’s title. Along with the pageant will be numerous dance numbers that will leave you wishing you knew how to dance. The dance numbers consist of a wide variety of different styles from all across India. The show is filled with humor, color, and of course Indian flare!

The annual SASA show has been voted the best show on campus for the last three years causing this year’s show to have record breaking ticket sales capping off at 225 tickets! Be sure to get there early to snag your spot in line as doors open at 6:00 p.m. and the real fun starts promptly at 6:30 p.m.  in the Downs Auditorium.

During intermission the audience will get a taste of India as Laxmi’s Indian Grille will be providing a catered dinner for all to enjoy! So make sure to come with an appetite for both food and a world of fun!  Her Campus and SASA hope to see you there!

I am a senior Textile Materials Technoloy major from good ol' Pollock Pines, CA. I love water skiing, dancing, and mom blogs!!!!!!!