This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

Hello everyone. I hope this article finds you well. This week was so stressful for me! I had a huge anatomy exam Thursday and I am really glad It is over. College students don’t get enough credit for how hard school is. I’m glad Thanksgiving is coming up, but I’m sad that finals is right after. I feel like since finals is basically immediately after Thanksgiving break, I can’t fully enjoy it because I’m always thinking about school. Part of me doesn’t even want break to come because of that!

Even though my exam is over with, I now have to study anatomy even more for the upcoming practical, but the practical’s aren’t as stressful as the exams are for me personally. It’s also fun sometimes going to open lab with friends and learning together. I’m glad most of my friends are also health majors so we can all struggle together because we are all going through the same thing. One of my friends has an easier major than me and she told me that she hasn’t had any assignments at all and is not doing anything in school…that really irked me! She told me that all she does is lay in bed and watch tv, which was crazy for me to even imagine.

I am excited for this upcoming weekend because my roommates and I are going to a Louis the Child concert at the Fillmore. I’ve been to the Fillmore before for a Nav concert and it was pretty hectic because his music is rap and the crowd was very wild. Also, his opening act was crazy…in a bad way. Before Nav even came out the whole crowd was moshing because the opening act just kept trying to get everyone to mosh, which I did not appreciate because I was wearing sandals to this concert which was obviously the wrong move! Because the genre of music is more chill but still party, the crowd is going to be more relaxed, but it will still be a good time. My roommate who loves EDM is the one told us about the concert and I’m glad she did because I’m really looking forward to going but it’s going to cold so I have zero idea what to wear. Can’t wait for a fun, relaxing and exciting weekend!

Hope everybody has something fun their looking forward to in the near future too…besides Thanksgiving, of course!

Occupational Therapy student! I am an Aquarius, I love sleeping, music, and working out :)