This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

Happy Thankgiving to all of our lovely readers! It’s always important to take stock of the good things in life, and Thanksgiving is a perfect time to do it. For this post, several of the girls at Her Campus PhilaU share what they’re most thankful for this year!

This HC girl is thankful to have a roommate who lets me crash her family’s Thanksgiving, since I can’t make it home to my family on the holiday. – Jacqueline, Sophomore at Philadelphia University

I’m thankful for the friends I’ve made since coming to college, and the friends from home that I’ve become even closer with through our long distance facetime calls. – Logan, Freshman at Philadelphia University

I’m most thankful for my family for always supporting me in everything I do. – Carly, Junior at Philadelphia University

I’m thankful for my family for always picking up the phone when I call. I’m thankful for my friends for always listening to me vent. I’m thankful for my roommates for making me feel at home away from home.  I’m thankful for Chipotle gift cards. – Ashby, Sophomore at Philadelphia University

My friends and family are the most supportive and encouraging group of people a girl could ask for. I’m thankful for them and for all the things that make this world a little better (shoutout to adorable Facebook puppy videos). – Abbey, Sophomore at Philadelphia University

I’m thankful for the many incredible women on our Her Campus PhilaU team who make make being co-CC a breeze and a blast, for my fashion design classmates who make 12-hour studio days bearable, for my champ of a roommate for putting up with me for the last three years, for my family and close friends who are always there for me when I need them, and even for the hard events in my life that have taught me the value of getting back up and pushing through no matter what. – Christiana, Senior at Philadelphia University

What are you thankful for? XOXO – Her Campus PhilaU

The jefferson team is welcoming, fun, and loving!