Her Campus Holiday Survival Kits

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

Brittany:

I got the chance to work out in a LeMotto Actually She Can shirt from the survival kit. I am on the dance team at Jefferson and we have practice three times a week, so I am constantly going through workout clothes quickly. This shirt is a perfect addition to my wardrobe! It is super comfy and lightweight, which makes it great to go from class to the gym. Plus the quote, “Less regret, more sweat,” is so cute and motivating to get through the end of the semester. It is definitely a permanent part of my typical dance/relaxation attire!

Kellyn:

I tried the Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes by Alba Botanical from the survival kit and I think I need to incorporate it permanently into my beauty routine. My Thanksgiving break was super busy, including a lot of late nights and early mornings, so I used this product to help wake me up and it made all the difference. Its cooling touch feels great on sleepy eyes and it really did de-puff them and brighten up my face. I will definitely keep using it! 

Cora:

I tried out Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara from the Survival Kit. I’m not sure how I have used any other mascara before this one. This mascara claims to lengthen, curl, volumize, and condition your lashes, and boy does it ever. It’s super simple to apply and one coat gets me through the day. For someone with lashes that aren’t that noticeable without makeup, this mascara has been a game changer and is definitely worth the investment! 

Ashby: 

It seems like my stuff is always breaking and I’m the kind of person that’s determined to fix the old rather than buying something new. I always like to keep Krazy glue on hand for emergencies. Just recently, my favorite sunglasses broke and I was able to use the glue from the survival kit to fix them. The small tubes are especially nice because five come in a pack and they’re meant for one time use only, so the glue doesn’t dry up.  

Jacqueline:

Dry hands is a common issue for me during the winter months. The skin on and around my knuckles are always dry and besides looking awful, they hurt!!! I jumped at the chance to try Being by Sanctuary hand cream. I tried the Cloudberry and Lychee Blossom hand cream and it smelled so good! It really helped moisturize my hands, and it’s the perfect size to keep in my backpack and purse so I always have it on me! 

The jefferson team is welcoming, fun, and loving!