Gracie Abrams: This Is What It Feels Like Tour

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

On Thursday June 17 I had the absolute pleasure of seeing Gracie Abrams on her This Is What It Feels Like Tour. I had fallen in love with Gracie’s music over quarantine when I only had about 10 songs to listen to. When she released This Is What It Feels Like, I knew I would do anything to see her live. 

The show was at the Foundry at the FIllmore in philadelphia. I got there two hours before the doors opened and it was well worth the wait. I got to be right at the barricade so close to her and the stage. Her opener Alix Page was amazing as well, I even added her music before I left the venue. Gracie’s set was amazing, intimate, and everything I could have ever wanted and more. She opened with Feels Like, which just started the night on such a light, euphoric feeling. Then she went into some of her more sad, personal songs and made sure to make everyone in the crowd feel seen and loved. She stopped to talk to us and interacted with all of our phones and props and stuff. She even came back out for two encore songs after chanting her name repeatedly. The overall vibe of the convert and everyone there was so comforting and safe. I was thinking of ranking the songs live, but the idea of having to put one last made me scrap that idea; so instead here were some of my favorites: Unlearn, Feels Like, For Real This Time, and Camden. 

Overall I love her so much and even though I thought it wasn’t possible, I love her even more now than I did before and can’t wait to see her again.

Angelina Roustas

Jefferson '26

Hi, I'm Angelina Roustas! I am a freshman at Thomas Jefferson University in a 5 year PA program. I love everything to do with fashion and art; I spent all four years of high school learning how to sew and making collections. I also love music and pop culture (specifically Taylor swift, SNL, and reality TV).