Gift Guide for Your Gal Pals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

Christmas shopping can be difficult, especially with having to worry about finals and having a college-student budget. There can be pressure to find the perfect gift for everyone on your list. When it comes to your best friends, it can be even harder to find something you think they should have! If you’re struggling with what to buy, hopefully this list can help you out:

1: Sip by Swell Water Bottles

Sold at Target, these water bottles are a little cheaper than the regular Swell bottles and are just as cute! You can choose from so many different patterns, from dogs to bicycles to bacon and eggs. Bottles start at $24.99.

2: Redbubble Vinyl Stickers

Lately everyone around campus has been buying these stickers, and for good reason. They’re inexpensive, cute, and remove easily from the back of laptops, journals, etc. without leaving marks. There are literally hundreds of different options that you can get, which are usually less than $4!

3: Matching Keychains

This one is extra cute is your best friends are also your roomies. Matching key chains can be found in several places at all different price points. Check out Etsy to find personalized ones, like these puzzle piece ones that can be name stamped.

4: Wine Glasses

Who wouldn’t want a cute glass to sip their drink of choice out of? Fun wine glasses are pretty easy to come by now and are another gift that can be personalized. Once again, Etsy has a lot of different options if you wanted special engraved ones. Another great place to find some is the Her Campus store – gift worthy and less than $10.

5: Face Masks

While this is probably a basic gift that’s on every gift guide this year, it’s still a great one. You can get masks pretty much everywhere you shop now, so they’re easy to find and can be relatively easy on your wallet. You can get a different one for each of your friends (plus one for you!) and have a spa night!

5: Anything Handmade

One fact of the holiday season is that handmade gifts can be the best ones. Most people appreciate the thought and effort gone in to a gift you make yourself, so this is always a good option! It could be a craft you find on Pinterest, a sugar scrub recipe you found, and even different baked goods. It’s a way to show how much you care about your friends while also having fun making it – and the amount you spend is totally up to you!

Kellyn Kemmerer

Jefferson '19

Senior Textile Materials Technology student from a small town in Northeastern Pennsylvania. You can find her watching Food Network or funny cat videos, making lengthy Spotify playlists, window shopping, writing, and reading.