stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness

Finding Your End of Semester Motivation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

It’s that time of year again! April is almost here, the weather is getting nicer, the semester is so close to being over, and, if you’re anything like me, motivation is fading FAST. There’s only a month until finals—we can do this!

Below are some quotes to help inspire an extra push of motivation in your day.

“A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.” –Melinda Gates

“Some women choose to follow men, and some choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you it doesn’t love you anymore.” –Lady Gaga

“Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got. There is no yesterday, no tomorrow, it’s all the same day.” –Janis Joplin

“One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go.” –Sheila Murray Bethel

“Buckle up, and know that it’s going to be a tremendous amount of work, but embrace it.” –Tory Burch

“Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.” –Anne Sweeney

“I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done.” –Lucille Ball

“A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done.” –Marge Piercy

“The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” –Ayn Rand

“Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.” –Eleanor Roosevelt

Cora Burns

Jefferson '20

Trying to figure it out and writing about it as I go.