Favorite Halloween Candy

Cora:

My favorite Halloween candy are Kit Kats, without a doubt. Bonus points if they’re fresh out of the freezer! 

Kellyn:

My favorite candy this time of the year are the pumpkin shaped Reese’s! For some reason they taste so much better to me when they look like pumpkins. 

Jacqueline: 

My favorite candy to get while tricker or treating are the jolly-rancher candies the come in all of forms from the original to the lollipop to the chewy.

Ashby:

My favorite Halloween candy has to be heath bars. When I was really little I hated them and would always give them to my mom to eat from my trick or treating haul, but now I love them. 

Emily: 

My favorite Halloween candy are Hershey’s kisses! The simplest and purest form of chocolate there is. When I was younger, my mother would give out all of the candy, but save three Hershey’s kisses to save for later for herself, my brother, and I.

Sam:

My favorite Halloween candy is definitely York peppermint patties. People totally see them as a holiday season type of candy but dark chocolate and mint is my favorite combination of flavors so I can eat them any time of year. 

PC: Pixabay