Covid Friendly Adventures in Philadelphia!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

Hello there,

How’s your day going? I hope it is going well. If you are from Philly here are some Covid friendly adventures to have! I hope you enjoy them! :)

1. Circa Green

This rooftop restaurant, lawn, and screening are a total must-see! Now that it is getting chilly out, definitely prepare yourselves with warm clothes and blankets! This rooftop hangout offers Eagles games screenings, movies, and much more! Not to mention the view is amazing! Check out the link here for events and information!

https://ciragreen.com/

1. Wonderspaces           

Wonderspaces is an interactive art light show in Philadelphia. Tickets are around $20 for students, and you must buy your tickets online. There are 14 different art exhibits in the museum and is very beautiful!

1. Picnic in the Park

Philadelphia has many lowkey parks that are nice for a chill Covid friendly hangout. Go to Wawa or your favorite Philly spot for some food before and have a date! You can even add a card game, some canvases, and a speaker for extra fun! I would recommend Pretzel Park for Jefferson students because it is within walking distance of Main Street Manayunk.

Jordan Greco

Jefferson '22

Hello, my name is Jordan! I am a nursing student who loves the beach, music, and cheesesteaks!