This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

Amazon has so much cute stuff to make any space look cute!

Portable Bluetooth Vintage Speaker- $18.89

This speaker comes in coral pink, naval blue, and shell white. It uses Bluetooth connectivity so it can connect to smartphones, tablets, computers, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device. It can play 8-9 hours of music in one full charge. The speaker is fairly small, it can fit in the palm of your hand.

Wooden Digital Alarm Clock- $19.95

This alarm clock comes in Brown, Black, White, and Bamboo. It displays the time, date, and temperature. A cool feature about this clock is that it is voice activated.

Essential Oil Diffuser- $31.99

This diffuser comes in White, Brown, and Black. It has color changing LEDs in the middle of the diffuser. There are different settings of this diffuser like mist level control, light control, auto shut off, etc. A great thing about this diffuser is that it’s silent.

Fairy Lights with Clips- $16.99

Fairy lights are probably the most popular type of room décor. These lights are nice because they have 20 attached clips which you can use to hang up pictures. The LEDs come in Warm White which will add a nice glow to your room.

Succulent Plant Pots- $16.99

These succulent plant pots come in a set of three. It does not include the succulents, but these marble pots are a great way to brighten your room especially when you add the succulent. The pots include a drainage hole at the bottom to drain out excess water as well as a bamboo saucer.

Moon Lamp- $22.99- $42.99

This lamp comes in different sizes and each has a different price. The lamp is White and Yellow, the colors and brightness can be changed. It has a rechargeable battery that needs to be plugged in for 2-3 hours, so the lamp can be used for 4-8 hours.

Riya Roy

Jefferson '24

Hi! I'm Riya, a Senior Pre-Med major at Jefferson! I'm from Northeast Philly and I've lived there my whole life. I enjoy reading, art, baking and binge watching Netflix! This year, I'm one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus Jefferson and I'm so excited!! Hope you enjoy my articles :)