This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

Every New Year’s Eve, I come up with a new resolution. I usually put a lot of effort into it: buying things, making lists, making mood boards, research, etc. And every year I break them by February. I change my mind and hobbies so often, so this year, I decided on a phrase instead. “A year of health and happiness.” 

This can mean a new thing for me every day, week, or month. As long as I feel my best, I am sticking to my resolution. Currently for me, this means doing pilates every day (whether it’s 10 minutes or 45 minutes), drinking a lot of water, and sticking to the 80/20 eating rule. The 80/20 rule is when you eat healthy foods 80 percent of the time and sweet treats/unhealthy food the other 20 percent. Not only do I feel amazing, but I am finding new healthy snacks and fun recipes to make every night! 

It’s not too late to start a resolution phrase for yourself! This keeps you in check, but doesn’t limit you too much. Balance is everything! 

Wishing you a year of health and happiness,

Brynn

Brynn Hurley

Jefferson '25

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for visiting my website! My name is Brynn Hurley. I am currently studying Communications with a focus in Journalism at Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA, however, I am from Southern New Jersey. For my whole life, I have lived in a lakeside- log cabin, but I tend to be more of a preppy girl! I am very passionate about fashion, particularly petite fashion. I am 5″0, so finding brands that fit me right can be a struggle! I enjoy sharing the clothes and accessories that work for my build. (P.S. I absolutely love anything blue and white!) Some of my favorite things to post are my outfits, accessories, and vacations! I love to travel with my family and boyfriend, Alec, and dream of going to every state. There is nothing more delightful than a long weekend away to a charming inn! My greatest aspiration is to share my love for these things with the world through social media and blogging. For the past few years, I have been running a blog, along with several social media platforms, called “Blissfully Brynn” to share all of my passions in an aesthetic way, in hope of being a full-time blogger. My brand can be described as feminine, preppy, and classy. Blissfully, Brynn