This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

Hello world, today I present to you… pasta recipes, some of which I have tried (or tried variations of), or some that I hope to make one day!

1. Gigi Hadid Pasta
    1. I did not know this was called her pasta, but I had just been making something similar to this pasta but without the cream that is added to the tomato sauce
    2. Overall, I like it, it’s relatively easy (the version I make)
  2. Spaghetti & Meatballs
    1. I did not like this classic meal as a kid, but nowadays I have an intense meatball craving. So, I bought some at Trader Joe’s and I’m waiting for a quiet day to cook them up.
    2. I also recently got into ketchup, so I think this has some correlation.
  3. Macaroni & Cheese
    1. Yes. My favorite company right now is Annie’s Mac and Cheese, the pasta is the perfect size and texture, and their cheese is the perfect amount for me.
    2. Last week, I had to use my ingredients before they expired so I threw in some sausage and red bell pepper, and it was very good. I was impressed with myself.
  4. Lasagna
    1. I have had lasagna twice in my life, the first time I did not like it. However, I got one from Trader Joe’s and it was one of the best-frozen meals I had consumed from there in a while.
    2. I would like to eventually learn how to make it and make it for myself.
  5. Chicken Scampi
    1. My only order at Olive Garden since I was a child. It’s beautifully simple and luscious.
    2. Reheating and cooking the leftovers the next day elevates the taste as well.
    3. Chicken, bell peppers, sauce, and pasta; nothing goes wrong here.
  6. “Creamy Baked Pasta with Gruyère and Prosciutto”
    1. I have never heard of it, but the picture I found while researching pastas is beautiful.
  7. “Pasta with Sausage, Basil, and Mustard” by Nigel Slater
    1. Okay, pasta and sausage: a no-brainer.
    2. But this guy adds basil and mustard to this perfect combo, and I just need to try it as soon as possible!
  8. Carbonara
    1. I think I’ve had this before, maybe in my imagination
    2. I’m just curious cause it’s been hyped in popular media for a while now.
  9. Ravioli
    1. I’m pretty sure I would hate it, but isn’t it like tiny lasagnas?
    2. Need to try, one day. Probably will not cook this while in college because it seems time-consuming.
  10. Three-Pepper Cacio e Pepe
    1. I almost cried when I saw this pasta, the noodles look like ramen, and yet it claims to taste cheesy and spicy. Isn’t that just the perfect meal, especially for a college student?
  11. Rigatoni
    1. Not gonna lie, the shape of this pasta just makes it so interesting. Like bowtie pasta has been my favorite but if I ever try this, it might cut it close.
  12. White Sauce pasta
    1. Mainly because I play it safe and only work with tomato sauces, pre-made alfredo, and two failed-ish attempts at a garlic-butter sauce.

Anyway, I refuse to write anymore because I have this intense desire to cook pasta and consume it at 9 pm on a Sunday night.

Meeval Biju

Jefferson '24

Hello hello! I'm a student at Jefferson University. I love science, music, food, and sleep.