7 Treats to Make for Your Next Holiday Party

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.
  • Peppermint Chocolate Cookies

Peppermint is a very popular holiday flavor! These cookies are a perfect mix of chocolate and mint. The best thing about them is how easy it is tom make them! Here is a link to the recipe: Peppermint Chocolate Cookies

• Gingerbread Cookies

These are such a classic cookie to make for the holidays, but they’re so good! Feel free to get creative with these cookies and dress up your gingerbread man any way you want to. Here is the link to the recipe: Gingerbread Cookies

• Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes

Just looking at a picture of these cakes will make your mouth water! These mini cakes are so simple and will be a favorite of your party guests. I mean what’s better than a chocolate cake with chocolate oozing out of the middle! Here is the link to the recipe: Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes

• Peppermint Oreo Truffles

These festive truffles are sooo easy to make! They require no baking and you only need 6 ingredients. As someone who has made Oreos truffles multiple times for parties, I can guarantee that they taste amazing and your guests will love them! Here is the link to the recipe: Peppermint Oreo Truffles

• Layered Candy Cane Dessert

This dessert looks so cool and a perfect dessert for winter! It has four layers that contain Oreos, whipped cream, and cream cheese. On the top is a sprinkle of peppermint. Here is the link to the recipe: Layered Candy Cane Dessert

• Peppermint Brownies

Who doesn’t love brownies! Especially brownies topped with cream cheese frosting, a chocolate drizzle, and sprinkled with peppermint. Here is the link to the recipe: Peppermint Brownies

• Christmas Gooey Butter Cookies

These cookies are so fun and are perfect for the holidays! They are so easy to make, and they just melt in your mouth! Here is the link to the recipe: Christmas Gooey Butter Cookies

Riya Roy

Jefferson '24

Hi! I'm Riya, a Senior Pre-Med major at Jefferson! I'm from Northeast Philly and I've lived there my whole life. I enjoy reading, art, baking and binge watching Netflix! This year, I'm one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus Jefferson and I'm so excited!! Hope you enjoy my articles :)