Warner Bros. Television
Entertainment

15 Songs That Will Make You Feel Like You’re Walking Through Stars Hollow

If you’re anything like me, Gilmore Girls is always on repeat during the fall. Here are some songs I think Rory Gilmore would listen to while watching the leaves fall.

1. Something in the Orange – Zach Bryan
  2. Collide – Acoustic Version – Howie Day
  3. Ho Hey – The Lumineers
  4. Home – Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
  5. Work Song – Hozier
  6. The Cave – Mumford & Sons
  7. You Are The Best Thing – Ray LaMontagne
  8. Cleopatra – The Lumineers
  9. River – Leon Bridges
  10.  I Love You So – The Walters
  11.  Fade Into You – Mazzy Star
  12.  Feathered Indians – Tyler Childers
  13.  Hometown Glory – Adele
  14.  Cry – Cigarettes After Sex
  15.  Somewhere Only We Know – Keane

Happy fall! 

Brynn Hurley

Jefferson '25

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for visiting my website! My name is Brynn Hurley. I am currently studying Communications with a focus in Journalism at Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA, however, I am from Southern New Jersey. For my whole life, I have lived in a lakeside- log cabin, but I tend to be more of a preppy girl! I am very passionate about fashion, particularly petite fashion. I am 5″0, so finding brands that fit me right can be a struggle! I enjoy sharing the clothes and accessories that work for my build. (P.S. I absolutely love anything blue and white!) Some of my favorite things to post are my outfits, accessories, and vacations! I love to travel with my family and boyfriend, Alec, and dream of going to every state. There is nothing more delightful than a long weekend away to a charming inn! My greatest aspiration is to share my love for these things with the world through social media and blogging. For the past few years, I have been running a blog, along with several social media platforms, called “Blissfully Brynn” to share all of my passions in an aesthetic way, in hope of being a full-time blogger. My brand can be described as feminine, preppy, and classy. Blissfully, Brynn