This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

It’s Springtime! Here are 10 DIY decoration ideas that will brighten up your room/house!

Floral letters

All you have to do is buy some vibrant fake flowers and wooden letters and glue them together!

Painted succulent pots

Go to a local store that sells succulents and paint the pot with your favorite designs! An easy way to make a succulent pop in your room!

Wallflowers sign

Grab a wooden board, glue some fake flowers on it, and then glue wooden letters on top to finish a sign with any inspirational word you want!

Wood pallet garden

A lot of stores will have wooden pallets that they don’t need, so you could always ask for one. Then, fill those pallets with your desired flowers/plants.

Sunburst mirror

You can find circular mirrors at a dollar store and pick up some wooden dowels as well to glue around the mirror. A fun twist to a regular mirror!

Wood slice animal

Glue some wood slices together in the shape of any animal you would like and decorate it!

Birdhouse

Get some squares of wood and glue them together to make a house shape and paint it! Now you can enjoy watching birds come to your birdhouse!

Hanging test tube chandelier

Place a few test tubes in a small wooden plank with a few flowers in each. A cute, minimalistic way to add flowers to your house!

Floral wall clock

You just have to buy a clock movement kit and a floral wreath to create this super cute clock to add some pizzazz to your house!

Patterned rug

Get an 8 by 10 rug with any wall stencil and dab paint over the stencil to get your custom rug. An easy way to get a cheap rug that is also pretty!

Riya Roy

Jefferson '24

Hi! I'm Riya, a Senior Pre-Med major at Jefferson! I'm from Northeast Philly and I've lived there my whole life. I enjoy reading, art, baking and binge watching Netflix! This year, I'm one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus Jefferson and I'm so excited!! Hope you enjoy my articles :)