We Love Our Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

Once again, the Her Campus Survival Kits, have made us very happy! We were happy to see some of our old favorites, and welcome in some new ones! Here are a list of the products we enjoyed the most!

1. Pure Silk: Shaving cream is a luxury, seriously. It is so expensive and often times it can be cheaper to just use soap and water. However, being able to use the Pure Silk shaving cream that we got in our Survival Kits gave me the opportunity to spoil myself for a few weeks and let me tell you, I LOVED IT! The smell was amazing, a little went a long way, and it made my legs feel so smooth! If you haven’t already, you definitely need to look into indulging and buying this!

2. Feminine supplies: What is there to say? These are ALWAYS useful and much appreciated!

3. Vera Bradley: A Her Campus girl’s best friend! It is also so exciting to get new Vera Bradley in. This brand is always so cute and classy, and the added key chains were a great touch!

4. AZO Mixed Berry Gummies: I never knew I needed these until I tried them! In college, we someitmes neglect our health and these help us keep on track. These little gummies don’t taste bad, and they’re good for you so we’re thankful we got to try them!

5. Brappz: It has been so fun seeing all the different ways to use the Brappz. Our most favorite way to use Brappz are either as shoe laces or cute bra straps!