Super Last Minute Halloween Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

So, you just got invited to go to your friends Halloween party tonight, and you don’t have a costume? Don’t worry; you can still look awesome with any of these costumes that you can literally throw together in 5 minutes.

1. Boxer

Just wear athletic shorts, a tank top (or a sports bra if you’re feeling it), a robe, and tennis shoes to get this fierce look. Put your hair in two braids and wrap some tape around your hands to add even more bang to this costume.

2. Ariana Grande

Wear some thigh high boots, a black circle skirt and a tank top to achieve this super cute celeb outfit. Don’t forget to wear your hair half-up-half-down. Add some cat ears if you want to add some extra Ariana-ness.

3. Audrey Hepburn

Throw on a black dress, black heels, black gloves, pearls, some red lipstick, and your hair in a bun to look like this vintage goddess.

4. Cowgirl

Wear your favorite flannel, jeans, and some brown fall boots. If you can’t find a cowboy hat, don’t worry. Just put you hair in 2 braids and you will definitely look the part.

5. Nerd

Just wear a collared shirt, some glasses with tape on the middle, the highest waisted pants (or shorts) you own, and some converse. If you have any suspenders, bow ties, or pins, wear those too. Put your hair in super high pigtails to look extra geeked out.

6. Wednesday Addams

Wear a black long sleeve or tee shirt with a white collared shirt underneath, a black circle skirt, black tights, and black shoes. Don’t forget to put your hair in the droopiest double braids you can.

7. Rosie the Riveter

Just wear jeans, converse, a denim button up shirt, red lipstick, and use a red bandana as a headband for this all-American costume.

8. The Bachelorette

You can wear pretty much any formal dress you want for this look. Make sure you pick up a rose to carry around, because that will make this costume more recognizable. You can even add a nametag that says “Bachelorette” if you feel like trying extra hard.

9. Tom Cruise, Risky Business

For this classic costume, all you need is an oversized white button up, some super short-shorts, and white knee socks. Don’t’ forget to throw on some cool sunglasses to complete the look.

10. Cat/Mouse/Lion/Tiger/Devil

If worst comes to worst, chances are someone will have an extra headband with some sort of animal ears or horns they will let you borrow. You can wear all black with pretty much any animal look, and all red for a devil.

Happy Halloween!