Staff Spotlight: Natalie Bozimowski

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

Our Staff Spotlight this week is one of our freshman members of Her Campus, Natalie Bozimowski! Natalie has been an extremely involved member of our team since joining in the fall and has made a huge impact on Her Campus JCU. Not only is she an amazing writer, but she is also a wonderful addition to our staff and an emerging leader in our organization. 

What are you involved with at John Carroll?

I copy edit for the Carroll News, I am a member of Kappa Delta, and I am a staff writer for Her Campus!

Why did you get involved with Her Campus?

A lot of wonderful people are a part of Her Campus, and I like to write! I have been having so much fun being in Her Campus with my friends, many of which I did not meet until I joined. It’s unfortunate that this organization is not better known on campus, because everyone in it is so active.

What’s your favorite part about being a member of Her Campus?

Being able to do something weekly, that I love, with my friends is definitely my favorite thing. It isn’t really work, just something I get to look forward to weekly.

How has joining Greek Life changed your JCU experience?

I’ve met so many amazing people (in all of the sororities as well as fraternities). It’s helped me to become more involved and meet more people. Joining Greek Life really adds confidence, because you suddenly have this large group of people who have your back. For example, over 20 girls in my sorority went to the school play to support our sister. We let her know that we support her, and she is fabulous… THAT’S sisterhood! In high school, I never thought I would join a sorority, but now I can’t imagine my life without Kappa Delta.

What is your favorite thing about JCU?                       

Definitely all of the people I’ve met so far. After all, it is the people you meet throughout these four years that make your college experience so wonderful, not the classes. 

Brittany, a Senior at JCU, has a passion for tea, books, writing, and London. As an English major, you can usually find her curled up with a good book somewhere on-campus (usually in O'Malley). She loves everything about Her Campus, and she finds it extremely exciting and rewarding to be a Campus Correspondent!