This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

Meet HC JCU’s newest fabulous member, Marisa!

Name: Marisa Pipino

Year: Junior

Major: Communications; Integrated Marketing Track

Hometown: Warren, OH

Favorite spot on campus: The group study room in the Library that overlooks the quad 

Favorite meal in the caf: This isn’t necessarily a meal, but when they have an ice cream bar with caramel sauce, I make that my meal for the evening.

Favorite professor/class at JCU: Event Planning with Maura Jochum

What are you involved in on campus?

Kappa Delta-Vice President Membership, Students Empowering Women, JCU Tour Guide.

What do you like to do for fun?

Binge watch Law and Order: SVU and The Bachelor, bake, eat ice cream and hang out with friends.

What made you join Her Campus?

Some of my friends have been in the club for awhile and one night I decided to check it out. I joined on a whim, but so far it has been fun to hear about everyone’s creative ideas.

If you could do anything in the world, what would it be and why?

Go to Ireland with my entire family. My brother and sister are a lot older than me so it’s hard to get the entire family together, so it would be fun to travel to Ireland with everyone I love to a place that I love and think is so beautiful.

What would your super power be and why?

To rea people’s minds. I’m always curious to know what people are actually thinking when they talk to me. Some could see this as a good or a bad thing, but I think if I had this power I would be a lot more relaxed around people, especially when I first meet someone.

What legacy do you want to leave behind at JCU?

I want my legacy to be that I made it acceptable for ice cream to be eaten for every meal each day.