yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

My Favorite Fall Scents at Bath & Body Works

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

Personally, I think you can never go wrong at Bath & Body Works, especially during the fall. That being said, if you’re somewhat of a skeptic, I’ve created an ordered list of my favorite scents for the 2017 fall collection. Enjoy!

10. Sweater Weather – a great scent for lounging around and chilling in your sweats.

9. Salted Caramel Apricot – I personally love fruity scents, especially in the forms of body mists and perfumes!

8. Crisp Morning Air – reminds me of walking to class in the morning: mellow, subtle and (somewhat) sweet.

7. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin  – A great addition to any candle collection!

6. Cinnamon Caramel Swirl – sweet and inviting. Would recommend for a candle or wallflower.

5. Harvest pear – sweet, fruity and not overpowering whatsoever. Perfect for a body mist!

4. Marshmallow Fireside – my mom has this scent in a candle, and always has it burning around this time of year. A warm and inviting scent!

3. Pumpkin Apple – my favorite fall activities of going to the pumpkin patch and picking apples combined into one, nostalgic scent.

2. Pumpkin Vanilla Marshmallow – I currently have this scent in a wallflower for my dorm room, and roommate and I absolutely love it.

1. Pumpkin Cupcake – my all-time favorite fall scent. It would be my number one favorite all year-round if it weren’t for Vanilla Cupcake, which will always have my heart!

I’m sure you’ll love whatever scents you choose this fall – be sure to enjoy them while they last!

JCU Campus Correspondent