Just in Time for Summer, the Her Campus Survival Kit is Here!​

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

If you’re stressed about finals, have no fear! Her Campus has a kit of must-have items to get you ready for summer vacation!

First of all, some Secret travel-size, Cool Waterlily-scented deodorant–summer is coming, which means we’re about to sweat more than ever. So if you need some extra protection on-the-go, try this great deodorant out! If you haven’t already, check out some of the recent Secret deodorant commercials! They’re super feminist, LGBTQ+ supportive, and overall a great representation

Next, some Summer’s Eve Wipes. LADIES, this is very important. Your muffin needs the occasional freshening-up, especially in the summer! While your body does a pretty good job cleaning itself out, keep in mind that EVERY part of your body sweats–including down there. So keep yourself clean with these easy, on-the-go wipes! Just use them after you go to bathroom, and you’ll be helping prevent yeast infections, urinary tract infections, and all that uncomfortable stuff! But these wipes are NOT flushable, so make sure you throw them away!

Also, a toothbrush cover from Steripod. This incredible clip goes right over your toothbrush, making it clean and easy to pack and head off on vacation!

Finally, an eyebrow wax from Essence. If you don’t need to fill in your brows to make them darker, then use this clear pencil to shape your eyebrows–you’ll be ready to go in no time!

Thank you so much, Her Campus!

Grace is a JCU senior, double majoring in Theology & Religious Studies and Political Science. She loves social justice, Disney, and joking about absolutely everything. Her specialty is ranking movies.