Jackie Sosnowski

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

The Basics:

Name: Jackie Sosnowski (Soso)

Year: Junior

Major: Business Management-leadership track

Hometown: Grand Island, NY

Life at John Carroll:

Campus Involvement: Student Leader of Female Carroll Ballers, Arrupe Scholar, Vice President of Community Service for Kappa Delta Sorority, Student Liaison for Center for Service and Social Action, and Students for Social Justice.

Favorite Thing about JCU: The amount of opportunities this school has to offer are endless. Could not imagine a better college experience so far! 

Favorite Class: This semester: Art History, my class goes to the Cleveland Museum of Art almost every week for class! (I also love museums- I go to a new one once a month.)

Favorite Building on Campus: The library, especially the 2nd floor. Guarantee you will find me there at least once a day.

Favorite John Carroll Memory: Visiting my John Carroll friends and Kappa Delta sisters last semester for Spring Break in London.

Fun Facts:

Favorite Movie: Princess Diaries…watch it at least once a month and quote the movie daily

Favorite Song: “Landslide” –Fleetwood Mac

Favorite TV Show: “The Real Housewives of … every city” (I am a Bravo junkie) and “Friends” (my GPA is going to plummet when it is on Netflix in January)

Dream Job: Executive Director of Girl Scouts

Fun Fact:  My brother and I are named Jackie & John like the Kennedy’s. My brother was really named after Pope John Paul II, but I was named after Jackie O.

Love Life:

Relationship Status: Single

What do you look for in a significant other:  Definitely a sense of humor and a great personality. Have goals, dreams, and the drive to achieve them. Also someone who always puts family first before anything.

Celebrity Crush: James Marsden and Zac Efron

Brittany, a Senior at JCU, has a passion for tea, books, writing, and London. As an English major, you can usually find her curled up with a good book somewhere on-campus (usually in O'Malley). She loves everything about Her Campus, and she finds it extremely exciting and rewarding to be a Campus Correspondent!