The Inside Scoop on Our Awesome Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

Just in time for Spring Break, Her Campus has a survival kit filled with great products to make your break a breeze!

The kit includes:

ActuallySheCan, a magazine empowering women! It has great mentoring and networking advice to help you achieve your goals.

Psssst Tropical Travel-Sized Dry Shampoo. This dry shampoo is super easy and lightweight! Plus, it smells like flowers!  PRO TIP: Apply your dry shampoo the night before (instead of in the morning) so that it can soak in while you sleep—your hair will be way easier to manage when you wake up!

L’Oreal Sublime Bronze – Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes and Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion.  If you want to get your summer glow going before you hit the beach, give these a try! They come in a variety of shades, and you can apply more or less based on how tan you want to be. PRO TIP: avoid your elbows, ankles, knees, and neck—these areas tend to trap the tanner and get darker than the rest of your skin!

Charlotte Tilbury – Hot Lips lipstick samples. These are basically stickers of lip gloss that you “kiss” to apply! They have got great staying power, and won’t rub off while you’re eating, so you can keep your lips smooth and glossy all day. PRO TIP: Since the application can be a little messy with these, clean up your edges with some lip liner once you’re done!

Thank you so much, HerCampus!

Grace is a JCU senior, double majoring in Theology & Religious Studies and Political Science. She loves social justice, Disney, and joking about absolutely everything. Her specialty is ranking movies.