This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

It’s that oh-so-stressful time of year when we all adopt a special anxiety thanks to final exam season. Lucky for us, the Her Campus holiday survival kit arrived just in time to give our staff some relief during these crazy couple of weeks. Here’s what we got:

Lights, Camera, Lashes from Tarte Cosmetics

• We love Tarte makeup products, so it was great to try this lengthening mascara. This beauty does not clump up easily, unlike other brands. It also manages to separate your eyelashes for a fuller look. The packaging itself is just as unique as this best-selling vegan mascara that it holds. It also comes in waterproof—score!

Tarteist™ PRO Palette

• As if a great mascara wasn’t enough, we also received this gorgeous eyeshadow palette with 20 shades—sixteen of which are matte. If you are like me and typically prefer a more natural lid, but you want to introduce more vibrant colors into your everyday look, this is a FANTASTIC product. There is a little bit of fall out with the shadows (an easy fix), but the colors are highly pigmented. Bonus: the shades were produced with naturally-derived ingredients.

Alba Botanixa® Fast five for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revival Gel

• Being a college student means forfeiting A LOT of sleep. This time in the semester sleep loss is unavoidable. We are so grateful to have been sent this botanically-based gel to save us from having horrid puffy eyes after a night filled with studying! We love that it is portable and Hypo-allergenic with only natural products used. It’s a win-win!

Being Hand Cream

• Ladies, the winter season is upon us here in Cleveland. This is why we are so happy to have been sent hand cream to combat the inevitable dry skin that occurs from the cold winds. Not to mention, they smell amazing! We received two of Being’s yummy scents: Salted Caramel & Macadamia and Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom. With these buttery lotions, you get both your floral and sweet fix.

#ActuallySheCan + Le Motto Tanks

• Who doesn’t love female empowerment? We are all about that in Her Campus JCU. We were gifted with a bunch of tank tops with three different powerful slogans to choose from. They were produced in partnership between the #ActuallySheCan campaign and Le Motto. These shirts are super soft and comfy and perfect for your activewear collection. Basically, it’s a “bro tank” for women! Tip: you can get a 25% off discount by using the code “HerCampus” at checkout with Le Motto!

Krazy Glue

• This is one of those things that you always wish you had kept in your drawer for when you need it. We love that they are pocket-sized! It especially comes in handy for a fast-fix and crafting: both of which you will most likely run into during this season!